Hi

Please review the below Job Description and let me know if
you are comfortable**

*
*

*Business Analyst with Healthcare*

*Location: Boston MA ( I need someone local to MA or surrounding states)*

*Duration: 6-12 month contract*

* *

*Must come in person to interview after phone*

  Job Description:

   - Interface as appropriate with Business partners and external vendor
   partners to advance project activities and objectives
   - Research and resolve complex technical and business issues that
   require advanced probing, analysis, and/or interpretation
   - Perform analysis and identify opportunities to improve processes and
   system efficiencies via workflow changes and/or system modifications
   - Participate in and coordinate testing efforts, including defect
   analysis and validation of code fixes
   - Presents analytical findings and recommendations to leadership and
   peers
   - Documents findings identifying opportunities to enhance team
   performance
   - Review and evaluate programs and processes to determine effectiveness
   at meeting business objectives
   - Uses computer applications and systems to analyze data, maintain
   databases, and to create and distribute reports
   - Coordinate reviews related to audit inquires and provide responses.

Support other projects and initiatives related NHCR, Chapter 224, Claims,
Provider Contracts, etc,.

   - Navigate a matrixed project team to uncover and manage critical
   questions and issues related to advancing Pharmacy projects
   - Perform root cause analysis of issues, identify source of issue,
   quantify impacts and develop recommendations resulting in cost and/or time
   savings, and overall user experience of our tools
   - Resolves complex problems and issues independently, infrequently
   referring to leader for direction
   - Manages and completes multiple projects with competing priorities and
   aggressive deadlines

Thanks & Regards

 Ashok Kumar

Technical Recruiter