Dear Fellow Professionals,

Greetings from KRG Technologies ..!!

We have an urgent requirement for UI Developer in Austin, TX. Its a 6
months Contract. Please find if you have a matching re-source and send me
their Updated Resume along with your expected rate for this project ASAP
..!!

UI Developer

6 Months

Austin, TX

•             Some familiarity with PHP and Symfony2 framework

•             A thorough and deep understanding of UI technologies such as
Javascript, CSS, Jquery, HTMLs backbone.js etc.

Reporting to the Director of Architecture and Development, the role offers
a seasoned front-end developer an opportunity to be aligned with and
establish front-end technical standards, including design & coding, tools,
or platforms. You will be involved in all aspects of front-end development
(JavaScript, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, prototyping, usability testing, etc.) and
be a true partner in defining the solutions in furthering the products and
business.

Key Responsibilities:

•       Act independently as a top-level contributor in building major,
complex programs

•       Align interactive initiatives with business vision, strategy and
deployment

•       Work as a team member on large cross-functional projects, ensuring
that robust and scalable solutions are implemented

•       Own and produce development deliverables and communicate their
status to global teams

•       Estimate development effort; build optimizing prototypes into
production code and be part of small execution teams

•       Perform unit testing on all new code from inception through
integration, staging and production environments

•       Exhibit Creativity and resourcefulness at problem solving while
collaborating and working effectively with best in class designers,
engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects and product
managers

•       Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on
product changes.

Qualifications:

•       Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required

•       4+ years of experience working in UI and front-end Web engineering

•       HTML, CSS, and JavaScript coding with thorough knowledge of
cross-browser compatibility issues specifically with HTML5 and CSS3

•       Experience with advanced CSS3 features such as CSS transforms and
animations

•       Understanding of Node.js, Backbone.js, jQuery, LESS, SASS

•       Strong communication skills required

•       Familiarity with Responsive Design and mobile development

•       Familiarity with Photoshop, Illustrator or similar visual design
tools

•       Familiarity with application prototyping

•       Some knowledge of Java server technologies (e.g. WebObjects)
preferred but not required

•       Sense of humor

Thanks and Regards

Prabhu Vethanayagam

KRG Technologies

25000 Avenue Stanford, # 243, Valencia,CA 91355

Phone: 661 310 1094 | E-Mail: pra...@krgtech.com

http://www.krgtech.com/

(Disclaimer Notice: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an
unsolicitedmail. This mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include
Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line or click here <http://unsubscribe.krgtech.com/>.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.)