Please send resume to o...@alliedinformatics.com or call me on my number
770-246-9800 Ext 109

Hi,

This is Omer from *Allied Informatics  .* We do have a position for *JBOSS
Developer* Please find the job description below and if interested please
send me your updated word format resume.**

*Allied Informatics  *is a professional service organization helping
customers create synergies of information through the use of leading edge
software applications. To know more about *Allied Informatics  *please
visit us at *www.alliedinformatics.com*

* *

*Job Title                                : JBOSS Developer***

*Location:                               : **Jefferson City, MO***

*Duration                               : 6+ Months***

* *

Technical Skills:**

1. JBoss-Redhat SOA-P

2. JBoss  Enterprise Application Server (EAP 6.*)

3. Web Services (SOAP, CAMEL CXF)

4. Java/J2EE

5. Preferably experienced in Open Source J2EE framework Technologies.

*Experience Required: *5+ years of development in Enterprise Bus Service
(ESB) with JBoss Redhat Enterprise Application Server (EAP 6.*)

Roles & Responsibilities

·         Selected candidate will be a part of the project team in
Jefferson City, MO.

·         Should have a strong development knowledge on JBoss SOA-P

·         Should have a strong knowledge in Message Queue design

·         Should have a strong knowledge in developing a web services

·         Should have a capability to decide on Sync and Async

·         Knowledge on File Transfer

·         Build requirement specifications to ensure seamless deployments
of UI project

·         Should required strong debugging skill

·         Build your knowledge of other information systems and be able to
speak to their capabilities in the context of our customers’ businesses

·         Store and organize requirement documents and track change history

·         Ability to manage your time and other team members expectations
to meet customer commitments

·         Learn quickly and be an independent problem solver

·         Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills

·         Anticipate change and quickly prioritize accordingly

·         Have demonstrated interpersonal skills: ability to establish
confidence, rapport and foster cooperative relationships with clients and
coworkers

·         Be friendly, empathetic, and professional even under stressful
circumstances and tight timelines

Thanks,**

* *

Omer Hussain**

Allied Informatics, Inc.

1815 Satellite Blvd. Suite 302

Duluth, GA 30097 USA

Phone: 770-246-9800 ext : 109 I Fax: 770-246-9098

Email: o...@alliedinformatics.com <kal...@alliedinformatics.com>  I URL:
www.alliedinformatics.com

NOTE: If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not wish
to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill S.1618
Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this e- mail can not be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you.

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CBAB4E.268A2EA0] *Think Green: Please consider
the environment before printing this e-mail**.*