*We already have someone working on this team.  I need an ARCHITECT – not a
developer --- This is in the Datastage group.  I need candidates ASAP.  I
need a consultant experienced with Data Stage*.  This is a backfill for one
of our consultants who went to India for two weeks and hasn’t come back.  I
need consultants who aren’t going to India any time soon.

Location: Downtown Chicago

Duration: 4 month PLUS

Bill rate to me:  $ 60 some rate flexibility.

*Please send me your updated resumes along with rate and visa status to
madhul...@tammina.com*

Data Architect/Analysis Lead

·         *#1 skil : *ETL Datamodeling.

           Any Datamodeling tool is fine, they use Power Designer from
Sybase and will be moving to ER Studio, either of those or Erwin is fine.
The tool type doesn't matter as long as they've done datamodeling tool and
they are familiar with the concept.

·         *#2 Skill : *Oracle and DB2 experience with database not heavy
modeling but solutions flow understanding dataflows.

·         No DBA duties.

·         Development solutions write indexes from basics.

·         Architect and develop tables.

·         Functional domain experience a plus.

·         Finance domain or customer account data experience.

·         Working with team of 3 datastage developers, 1 B/A, 1 Solution
Architect, and 2 Java developers.

Experience working with Oracle and DB2 Databases.

Strong SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures

Expertise creating data reports and data reconciliation through Access,
Excel,

Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets

Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports

Expertise in translating Business Requirements and creating Source-Target
Data Mapping/Data flow deliverables

Experience in creating data models (conceptual and physical),
Entity-Relationship Diagrams and Data-Flow Diagrams.

Experience leading team of data/ETL developers

DataStage ETL knowledge will be a plus

*(Email is the best way to reach me)*

Thanks and have nice day!

*Madhulika | Jr. Recruiter*

[image: image002]
Tech Tammina Solutions, LLC

203 Elden St Suite 404 Herndon VA 20170.
Direct: 703-349-1138 | Fax: 703-991-5532
E-Mail: madhul...@tammina.com <jcal...@tammina.com> |
www.Tammina.com<http://www.tammina.com/>

IT Solutions | Staff Augmentation