This is Yash, working with SysMind. We have the below contract job
opportunity with one of our direct clients and would like to check if you
have any resources available. Please send across the resume of your
consultants along with the contact information at the earliest to
yasha...@sysmind.com or call me at 609-897-9670 X2161

Role: PL/SQL developer

Location: San Jose, CA

Job Description:
• 7-8 years of experience in Advanced PL/SQL programing
• Experience in Performance Tuning
• Experience in Database Design
• Excellent Communication skills
• Optional (but desirable) – XML Parsing

·         Tech Lead - PL/SQL6+ years of exp in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL

·         Will be working directly with customers

·         Good Communication skills

·         Experience in Development projects, very strong knowledge in SQL
and PL/SQL

·         Able to write complex queries

·         Knowledge on Performance Tuning

·         Good Analytical skills

·         Good Team player

·         Able to work with cross functional teams – System Admin, Storage,
and Hosting teams

·         Good Knowledge in Data Analysis

Yashasvi Chauhan

IT Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2161

Email: yasha...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>