Hi Folks,
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Mirza Muneeb ( Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills Software
Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available for the
below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach him ASAP .  If you are interested,
please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below
position ASAP at (mun...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 202. Thank you
and here is the position.you have anyone available,

*Job Tittle: OBIEE DEVELOPERLocation: Stamford, CTDuration: 6+ Months
Contract*

*Job Description:*
The RBSA Risk Analytics and reporting team is looking for an Oracle
Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
Developer with experience in designing, developing, and maintaining an
OBIEE solution using 10g and 11g release.
The candidate must know how to setup and configure OBIEE as an
Administrator.
Candidate must possess skills to establish and define authentication using
OBIEEā€™s LDAP and SSO mechanisms.
The ideal candidate should also have ETL and database experience
specifically to and from SQL-Server.
Expert knowledge and proven experience in migrating OBIEE 10g to OBIEE 11g
platform including installation of 11g on Windows Servers.
Candidate must have 5+ years of development experience in OBIEE.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for this
position.

*Responsibilities:*
Design, develop, and implement OBIEE dashboards and reports
OBIEE server installation and configuration and good understanding of OBIEE
architecture
Migrate OBIEE 10g application to OBIEE 11g
Write or update code documentation, implementation instructions and
integration tests for applications.
Produce technical documentation in accordance with SDLC guidelines

*Requirements:*
BS or MS in Computer science or related area preferred
At least 5 years of experience with OBIEE Proficient level SQL skills
Should be an Expert in OBI Administration and Presentation Servers
Should be expert in Oracle BI Server, Oracle BI Answers, Oracle BI
Interactive Dashboard, Oracle BI Publisher, Oracle BI Delivers
Experience with Oracle Financial Analytics and Oracle Project Analytics is
preferred.
Should have experience in defining Hierarchies and creating Measures
Should be very strong in Implementing OBIEE security at various levels
Must have SQL Server and Sybase database experience
Must have experience in creating Aggregate layer for rollups
Must have experience in performance tuning reports
Solid analytical and communicational skills
Good documentation and writing skills
Experience with a financial industry preferable
Ability to build input forms for accepting inputs is preferable

Very Truly,
Mirza Muneeb |  Technical Recruiter
Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.
Carnegie, PA 15106