Hi All,
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Nelson Coleman (Lead Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills
Software Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available
for the below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most
updated resume and the best contact number to reach him ASAP .  If you are
interested, please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below
position ASAP at (nelso...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 101. Thank
you and here is the position.

*Job Title: Front end UI/Web DeveloperLocation: Schenectady, NYDuration: 5+
Month contractStart : ASAP Job Summary:*
The Software Developer is responsible for the requirements, design,
construction, integration, testing, verification and maintenance of Wind
Product Analytics Tool. This contractor will convert an Excel file into a
web-based software tool.

*Essential Duties & Responsibilities*
Software Design
Responsible to establish all possible options for designing and deriving
the best solutions based on sound analytical judgment and team input.
Accountable for optimization-focused design to ensure that all code is
written with high availability and high-impact; Accountable for
efficiency-focused design that serves to ensure that all code is highly
reusable and modular.
Understand logic in current excel based tool.
Utilize GE software tool (IIDS) to align with company guidelines and UI
principals.
Author technical design documentation that fully defines all application
code and the underlying methodology for the design decisions made.

*Software Development*
Develop software according to functional and technical design
specifications and maintain a common sense approach that serves to
recognize potential design gaps and provide insight into closing them.
Create efficient, scalable, reusable middle tier logic using any of Java,
Hibernate, ASP.NET, C#, and other languages as needed.
Create intuitive, logical and dynamic user interfaces using HTML, CSS,
JavaScript, RegularJS, DataTables, Highcharts, jQuery, Bootstrap,
Handsontable and AJAX.
Create and design databases, views, stored procedures, T-SQL statements and
user-defined functions of varying complexity with best practices approach
to keys, indices and relationships in SQL Server 2010.
Manage Windows 2003/2008 Server, IIS and SQL Server 2010 with regards to
administration and performance tuning.
Assist in continual improvement of software configuration management
process.

*Requirements *
Three to five years of relevant experience
Proficient with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, RegularJS, DataTables, Highcharts,
jQuery, Bootstrap, Handsontable and AJAX.
Understand logic in current excel based tool.

Very Truly,
*Nelson Coleman* | Lead Technical Recruiter
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255 ,Carnegie, PA 15106
Email: nelso...@shstinc.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/pub/nelson-coleman/39/713/945/
Office: (412) 450 1316 Ext : 101; Fax: 877-745-4811
Visit us at: www.shstinc.com