We are providing Online Training on these modules,

SAP- ABAP

SAP - BI
SAP - SD
SAP - FICO
SAP - BASIS & SECURITY
SAP - HR
SAP - MM
We provide online training in many technologies across the globe. Our
online software training programs are designed to provide rich learning
experience for students by a team of highly trained real time experienced
professionals with innovative ideas and dynamic actions. Our online
training methodology combines the efficiency of online training with the
in-depth product coverage of classroom training, enhances the comprehension
with fresh information. We provide best hands on online training with real
time examples to make sure that the participants are able to handle real
time scenarios. We also provide special training and project guidance on
software courses for students.

Reach me at sravan...@spectragentech.com for more information. Online demo
will be arranged   immediately

*Sravanthi CH | Spectragen Technologies | Advanced power sourcing*
Office (040) 66366886- Cell +91-8121190190 • Fax: 040-66366886 •
*sravan...@spectragentech.com*

•Flat # 303, Swastik Plaza, SR. Nagar, Hyderabad • Atlanta, USA

•*www.spectragentech.com*