Hi All
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Nelson Coleman (Lead Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills
Software Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available
for the below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most
updated resume and the best contact number to reach him ASAP .  If you are
interested, please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below
position ASAP at (nelso...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 101. Thank
you and here is the position.

*Job Title: WebSphere PortalLocation: Warsaw, INDuration: Contract to
direct hireStart: ASAP Role*
Meet with clients to develop functional requirements for assigned projects.
Design, develop, test, and deploy WebSphere portal sites or components of
sites that fulfill requirements.
Design, develop, test, and deploy portlets, servlets, and JSPs to a
WebSphere Environment.
Create JDBC data access objects for MS SQL Server, SAP, and Oracle
databases.
Develop customized themes for WebSphere Portal sites.
Develop personalization and single-sign-on functionality for portal sites.
Work with and mentor other web application development team members.
Follow project process, change management, and other policies as defined by
IT.

*Required Skills*
Experience developing Java web applications.
Developing IBM WebSphere Portal solutions.

*DESIRED:*
Advanced knowledge and skills in designing and developing effective user
experiences.
Advanced skills in creating complex portal websites using IBM WebSphere
Portal Server with Web Content Manager deployed on a Microsoft Server
platform.
Advanced skills in creating data-driven portlets using Web Experience
Factory and/or Rational Application Developer.
Advanced Java programming skills.
Advanced SQL skills.
Knowledge and skills in developing WebSphere portal sites that function
well on desktop/laptop computers, tablets, and mobile phones.

Very Truly,
*Nelson Coleman* | Lead Technical Recruiter
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255 ,Carnegie, PA 15106
Email: nelso...@shstinc.com
*Linked In:* www.linkedin.com/pub/nelson-coleman/39/713/945/
Office: (412) 450 1316 Ext : 101; Fax: 877-745-4811
Visit us at: www.shstinc.com