Hi Professionals,

I have this requirement with one of our client. They are looking for
resources on Urgent Basis.

Please let me know your interest and availability for this position.

*Axiom SL/Axiom Controller*

*New York,NY*

Axiom SL/Axiom Controller View Regulatory Reporting Analyst
The candidate will be involved in all aspects of design, development to
deliver a Reporting solution based on Axiom technology.

Skills/Competencies Essential
• Strong Axiom Controller View V7.8+ , V9 a big plus
• Strong Data modelling and design background with proven experience in
both SQL and PL SQL
• Good working knowledge of setting/managing batches (Autosys a plus)
• Large, complex business systems.
• Proven track record of delivery

The application is built on the Axiom Controller View tool, version 9 with
XBRL taxonomy objects for both Corep and FinRep, with a Linux server and
Oracle backend. The application will be required to process a huge amount
of data, consolidating all of the banks risk numbers from many different
sources and mapping the data into a Data Point Model within Axiom before
the various reports can be generated and analysed. This is a new service in
the bank and will require the design and development of the end to end
processes.

Regards,

Raj Yadav

Program Manager

SysMind LLC

38 washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ-08550

Ph: 609-897-9670 x 2168

Email: rya...@sysmind.com