*Job title:Applications Developer – Advanced(Java)*
*LocationNYC or NJ*
*Duration:6 months+*
*LocationNYC or NJ*

*Roles and Responsibilities:*
*Looking for the candidates to start work in January. Work location can be
either Whippany NJ or Metrotech in Brooklyn *

*In terms of the Job description. *
*We are just looking for solid, competent Core Java and J2EE developers
with good communication skills. *
* Strong SQL experience.*
*If they have experience with authentication systems that is a plus. The
actual project work is to re-design our password reset flow for Hong Kong
users to comply with regulations so that passwords are sent only over a
secure mechanism, and so that the help desk never sees the password, only
the user should see it. The actual details are not so important at this
stage as we do not need the developers to design the solution (we already
have the design and requirements).*

*Please send resume to: nat...@accentiqa.com <nat...@accentiqa.com> *