*Dear Associate,*
*We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume. *
*Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resume. *

*Job Title:Sr. Java Developer*
*Location:Foster City, CA*
*Starts: 2/3/14*
*Duration:12 months + extensions*

In need of a Sr. Java Developer with experience in both core Java
development and J2EE development* resource should have solid experience
with *faceted/index search technologies* such as Apache SOLR, Lucene* and
Hibernate Search. Experience with MySQL and other distributed database
technologies are a huge plus.

Please send Matching resume to  *nat...@accentiqa.com
<nat...@accentiqa.com>*