Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from IT Brainiac We have an
urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the job description
below and interested please send me your most updated resume on
*neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*.* We will be providing immediate feedback or
response to your Resume.*

*Job Title: Business Systems Analyst*
Location: Roseland, NJ, or Dresher, PA
*Duration:  10 month contract *

*!! Note: Must Have 7+ years business systems analysis experience !!!! Note
: Must be Local to NJ or PA who can come for Face to Face after Telephonic
!!*

*Job Responsibilities: *
Conducts requirements elicitation using multiple techniques for complex
enhancements and initiatives.
Documents business requirements.
Performs analysis, documents business problems and recommends solutions
Accountable for the creation of all artifacts for the BSA role
including:Requirements Management Plan, Business Requirements, Software
Requirements, Security Review Checklist, Requirements Traceability Matrix,
User Acceptance test plan.
Faces off with business customers, project managers and technical systems
analysts

* Qualifications:*
Strong analytical skills
7+ years business systems analysis experience
Prior insurance experience is a plus
Must be able to work flexible hours and overtime when needed.
Some travel may be required
Minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Highly motivated self-starter also a must.
Strong interpersonal skills
Commitment and willingness to see issues through to resolution
Proven flexibility and adaptability in effectively driving results in an
environment of changing priorities
Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to manage
diverse client groups and influence others without direct authority
Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
Understands the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
May conduct peer reviews

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*

*Neil Khanna - Sr.Technical RecruiterIT Brainiac  Inc.*
*D: 929-268-0690*
*Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*