Hello

Hope you are doing well.

We have an immediate openings for* Test Analyst * Please go through the
below requirement and send me your updated resume to ra...@i28tech.com   or
please call me on *(732) 603 1483* to discuss more about this position.

*Start Date:* ASAP

Exp: 8+yrs

*Estimated Duration:* 7 months with possible extension

*Type:* Temporary Project

*Remote or Onsite:* On location at the Client's site 100% of the time. No
telecommuting or remote work.

*Additional Information:* Health Care and Benefits Available. Successful
Completion Bonus is Available.

Software Test Analyst.

*Responsibilities* include but are not limited to the following:

   - Provide independent verification and validation of computer programs
   developed or acquired for use by the agency;
   - Plan and analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to test
   the automation of new or existing systems;
   - Provide qualification and acceptance testing of all products prior to
   their release;
   - Develop processes, procedures, forms and templates for all software
   and system testing;
   - Inspect all artifacts and products (whether acquired or developed) for
   agency software products to assure that they were developed, documented and
   tested according to appropriate processes.

 *Requirements:*

   - Experience with testing  complex web applications (5+ years);
   - Experience with Accessibility testing for ADA compliance (5+ years);
   - Experience with Oracle 10g (greater)  as well as another enterprise
   database (3+ years);
   - Experience with SQL based language (4+ years);
   - Experience in test automation (4+ years);
   - Experience with QTP/ALM or similar tools (4+ years) (preferred).

Thanks & Regards,

Raghu

*i28 Technologies Corporation*

*200 Midllesex essex Tpk, Ste 210, Iselin, NJ - 08830*

*Contact No:* 732-387-7583 Ext:1014|| *FAX:* (732) 909 2037

*Email*: ra...@i28tech.com*||* <ra...@i28tech.com%7C%7C> www.i28tech.com

[image: Description: Description: I28 FINAL LOGO - Copy]

*Please Note**:* We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an
unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*"
in the subject line and we will remove your id from our mailing list. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience.