Hello

We have an immediate openings for *Scrum Master*  Please go through the
below requirement and send me your updated resume to
ra...@i28tech.com<ra...@i28tech.com>   or
please call me on *(732) 387 7583 *to discuss more about this position.

*Client:* AT&T

*Location:* Middletown, NJ

*Duration:* through 12/31/14

*KEY Skills Required:* Agile Coach

*Job Description*

The Agile Coach will not be responsible for the actual development work or
even the project management of the project.  Rather the coach will be
responsible to ensure that the various Scrum Masters follow the Agile
methodology and mentor their teams appropriately. The role needs to have a
good technical background with very strong mentoring skills. They must be
self-directed and work independently while keeping the client up-to-date on
the progress of the Scrum Masters. The role needs to be very skilled at
working with all technical resource participants in the project, including
other outside vendors providing services. It is important that the coach is
flexible and uses innovative thinking to guide the Scrum Masters to
success.  These particular projects are utilizing Agile for the first time
and there are occasions where the teams are resistant to change and need to
be pushed toward Agile. Excellent project management skills with
demonstrated expertise motivating team members from diverse cultures to
work well together to meet aggressive schedules in complex and
ever-changing environments. Repeatedly demonstrated success as a team
builder and leader of technical staff.

*Required Skills:*

• 3-5 years of Project Managing Software or Infrastructure Projects
• Experience in leading Large Scale IT Custom Development Projects
• AGILE and Waterfall SDLC Project Management Methodologies
• Scrum Master experience
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communications Skills

• KEY: Strong leader with technical depth and breadth who effectively and
PROACTIVELY manages all aspects of the custom development project
• KEY: Must be able to motivate and negotiate across all levels and
technical domains and within a VERY DYNAMIC environment
• KEY: Must be well versed in the Agile methodology and have experience
leading teams through the Agile process.  Experience with a team new to
Agile would be helpful.
• Manager with expertise in release planning, and deployment strategies
• Proven track record for delivering quality results on time and within
budget
• Experienced manager of IT resources including the planning, engineering,
and development teams
• Must be able to challenge technical resources on delivery estimates
• Ability to communicate and filter project status across various levels of
management

*Desired Skills:*

• AT&T IT-UP and PRISM SDLC Project Management Experience (STRONG DESIRE)
• Experience in coaching/teaching (STRONG DESIRE)
• PMP is a plus
• Experience in Cloud/Hosting projects (nice to have, not required)
• Telecommunications technical project management (nice to have, not
required)
• Infrastructure Project Management Experience/Knowledge (Server, Network,
Security, etc.)

Thanks & Regards,

Raghu

*i28 Technologies Corporation*

*200 Midllesex essex Tpk, Ste 210, Iselin, NJ - 08830*

*Contact No:* 732-387-7583 || *FAX:* (732) 909 2037

*Email*: *ra...@i28tech.com|| <ra...@i28tech.com%7C%7C>* *www.i28tech.com
<http://www.i28tech.com/>*

[image: Description: Description: I28 FINAL LOGO - Copy]

*Please Note**:* We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an
unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*"
in the subject line and we will remove your id from our mailing list. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience.