Kindly send resumes @ r...@jbsac.com

*Job Title: ETL / Informatica Developer Location: Baltimore, MD Duration:
6+ mo. contract (strong possibility of extensions)*

The project is the integration of a Trading system to a database that
houses security, issuers, accounts, holdings etc.

Lead the development of the ETL based on the business requirements.
Co-ordinate with the BA and other developers to implement. Follow T Rowe
standards around Informatica implementation and data integration.

Skill Set:
- Informatica Development & Support - Senior (3-5 years)
- Financial Systems - Senior (3-5 years)
- Database Knowledge - Intermediate (1-3 years)
- SQL Server - Intermediate (1-3 years)
- Informatica - Senior (3-5 years)

Thanks,

Rich

JB Software and Consulting, Inc

*SBA certified Small Disadvantaged Business.*

*TX HUB / WOBE / WMBE / MBE Certified*

1333 McDermott Drive, Suite 200, Allen, TX 75013

D: 469-854-3880 I Phone:469-795-7008 ext :104 I Fax: 214-432-3747

Email: *r...@jbsac.com <r...@jbsac.com>* I *www.jbsac.com
<http://www.jbsac.com>*

*http://www.linkedin.com/pub/faiz-rahman/32/708/982
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/faiz-rahman/32/708/982>*