Hi All

As I mentioned we work with the vast majority of financial firms. If you
ever come across a great candidate with relevant financial background, send
he/she over and we should have openings for them. Here are some
opportunities we could use some help on.

Loaction: Midtown, Atlanta

Duration: 6  Months

Rate        : Open

*Job #14025 | Software Engineer*

Job Description:

We're looking for passionate and forward-thinking Software Engineers to
join a ground floor project within a long term and well established OSS
program.  This is a great opportunity to work with cutting-edge J2EE
frameworks and technologies on next generation OSS systems.

This is a multi-year program with planned growth already in place.  The
initial phase of the project will focus on a OSS workflow engine using
ActiveVos BPEL and implementation of target integrated Sales/Ordering
platform.

To qualify for this role, you should have 2-10 years of experience in E2E
software development lifecycle in enterprise OSS applications development
using:

·        Java/J2EE, Eclipse

·        J2EE EJB on WebLogic

·        Spring Framework

·        Java JPA and/or Hibernate

·        JUnit, TDD

·        WebServices & XML technologies, i.e. SOAP, JAXB, WSDL, XML BEANS

·        Oracle SQL, PL/SQL

·        SCM via Subversion, ANT, MAVEN

·        Ability to read UML diagrams and knowledge of OSS application
development

·        Agile/SCRUM experience

·        Telecom/Datacom Service Order Process experience desired

·        BS/MS/PhD in CS or relevant technical degree, i.e. Mathematics,
Physics, EE, etc. from an accredited U.S. University desired

Thanks & Regards

*Andy ** |    **Sr. Recruiter*

eLocus Technical Services, Inc.

Fax: 973-975-4200

www.elocusinc.com

Email: a...@elocusinc.com <sa...@elocusinc.com>

*An **[image:
cid:image002.jpg@01CCAE8E.30E9F5D0]*<http://www.google.com/imgres?q=e-+verify+logo&hl=en&biw=1920&bih=963&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=_Ftwqmer53oNIM:&imgrefurl=http://thingrayline.blogspot.com/2008/09/e-verify-must-renewed.html&docid=1iI6WX-3nJ4OUM&w=200&h=48&ei=EmMxToPRIcW_gQfvn7ygDQ&zoom=0>
* Employer *This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the
exclusive use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If the reader of this
e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the
reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this e-mail is prohibited. If you think that you have received this
e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail of the error and
then delete this e-mail immediately.

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail, eLocus
encourages environmental awareness.