*Hello *

Wish you're doing good...!!!
We have an immediate openings for * SAP-SD and SAP-MM *Please go through
the below requirement and send me your updated resume to ra...@i28tech.com
or please call me on 732-387-7583  to discuss more about this position.

*Requirement 1:*

Consultant Sap - Order to Cash

Location: San Diego, CA

Exp. 5-8 Yrs.

Job Description:

*Knowledge of the quality processes and adopted quality standards in
projects.

*Knowledge of the recognized quality tools and Participate in Quality
Improvement meetings

*Should have more than 6 years of SAP experience in the core module of
specialization and 5 - 8 years of domain experience.

*Complete knowledge and expertise of Sales and Distribution (Order to
Cash)processes and has understanding of all functionalities and
processes
available in SAP SD and CS.

*Should have expertise on integration of these processes with Procurement,
Warehouse Management, SCM and Transportation management solutions

*Requirement 2:*

P2P Lead Consultant -SAP MM

Location: Montville, NJ

Exp.: 8-10 Yrs.

Job Description:

*At least 2 Greenfield SAP Implementation experience in Chemical / CPG
industry as Architect / Lead consultant

*Good knowledge of ASAP methodology

*Expert knowledge about following business processes  of SAP MM

*Contract Management to Payables - Purchasing Receiving Bank integration
Purchasing analytics

*Functional part -  eProcurement & eSupplier  portal,  functional part,
Sourcing, RFP / Quoting

*Experience in Chemical, CPG , Paint industry

*Knowledge of SAP Chemical template/ best practices

*Excellent communication skills : Verbal and written communication, Conduct
business process workshops, Coordinate with business and offshore
stakeholders,  Design, specification documents

*Should have hands-on experience in:

*Design   workshops with business

*Development of Functional Specification

*Helping technical team in developing Technical Specification

*Functional ownership of data migration

*Configuration

Thanks & Regards,

Raghu

*i28 Technologies Corporation*

*200 Midllesex essex Tpk, Ste 210, Iselin, NJ - 08830*

*Contact No:* 732-387-7583 || *FAX:* (732) 909 2037

*Email*: ra...@i28tech.com*||* <ra...@i28tech.com%7C%7C> www.i28tech.com

[image: Description: Description: I28 FINAL LOGO - Copy]

*Please Note**:* We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an
unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*"
in the subject line and we will remove your id from our mailing list. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience.