Hi *http://bit.ly/1l2dw3y <http://bit.ly/1l2dw3y>*

We at Spruce Technology Inc., we are presently seeking to fill *Senior User
Experience Designer* Job opportunity 6 Months contract in *Downtown, San
Francisco, CA*

If this opportunity interests you, I urge you to email me your updated
resume in word-format with your phone number and the best time to call you.

Please find the job description mentioned below, feel free to call me or
email me if you have any further questions.

*Job Title: Senior User Experience Designer*

*Location: Downtown, San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

*Required local to attend in person followed by Tele Phonic round*

*Job Description:*

leading prestige beauty retailer, is looking for a Senior User Experience
Designer. The Digital team is charged with crafting the overall customer
experience across all platforms, including mobile, tablet, web site and
in-store digital. As part of this dynamic and expanding team, you will be
designing the most innovative digital experiences in the retail space today.

The successful candidate will be experienced in end-to-end user experience
design, illustrate an ability to apply strategic thinking and business
goals to all design work, and possess a keen understanding of interaction
design patterns and trends. The Senior UX Designer will work closely with
several cross-functional teams including product management, visual design
and marketing. They may also pair with other members of our UX team on
large initiatives.

*Primary Responsibilities:*

•         Translate user needs, research insights and business requirements
into simple, elegant digital features and functionality.

•         Design user interfaces to improve user productivity,
discoverability and delight.

•         Create alternative design solutions, evaluating them to recommend
the best approach.

•         Meet and collaborate with team members to validate conceptual
designs.

•         Develop UX documentation (i.e. wireframes, conceptual models,
user interaction flow diagrams, page schematics).

•         Create low and high-fidelity prototypes.

*Experience:*

•         Bachelor's degree or equivalent required in HCI, Interaction
Design, or other related field. Responsive design experience a plus.

•         Strong portfolio demonstrating work experience.

•         Minimum 5 years' UX/Interaction Design experience, preferably in
ecommerce websites and mobile.

•         Strong interactive prototyping skills.

•         Understanding of user-centered design principles, familiarity
with usability research methods.

•         Experience developing both low and high fidelity wireframes and
page schematics.

•         Ability to handle multiple design projects concurrently and
prioritize among competing projects.

•         Ability to work in an iterative and incremental way to achieve
long-term goals.

•         Solid understanding of web design and development process,
including the technologies used to deliver web experiences.

•         Understand the feasibility of different designs and performance
implications.

•         Experience using design and prototyping tools (Adobe Suite,
Omnigraffle, Axure, InVision, etc.)

•         Attention to detail and craftsmanship.

•         Flexible, fast learner, self-starter, team player.

Thanks & Regards

*Vignesh*

Lead Technical Recruitments

Email: vignesh.renikun...@sprucetech.net