!! Immediate Need Site Core Developer - Interview ASAP !!

Position     :  Site Core Developer
Location    :  Atlanta, GA
Duration    :  6 -12 Months

*Skills And Experience Required :*

   - Provide an “infrastructure" doc for client so that they can set up the
   servers (e.g. One server for db with MS SQL set up this way, one for
   SiteCore authoring, one for publishing destination, etc).
   - This will require someone
   - Define technical integrations. How will we accomplish search? How will
   we integrate with client’s CRM? How will we integrate with Client’s
   customer database for authentication?
   - This person will need to be able to speak with client on these topics.
   - Configure SiteCore and determine how it should be setup
   - Be subject matter expert on SiteCore to help make decisions on how to
   use the platform’s capabilities to full advantage
   - Write code: data templates, integration, whatever is needed

Regards,
*Chris Roe *- Staffing Manager
Direct::415-251-3968
*ch...@itbtalent.com <ch...@itbtalent.com> |chris.requireme...@gmail.com