*Dear Partners,*

I would like to introduce myself as *Vivek* from *Unitedtechsol*. We have a
dedicated Consulting practice all over U.S. to suffice your needs on any of
the technologies with the best resources.

Please add my ID vi...@unitedtechsol.com to your daily requirements
distribution list. Please find below.

Sl.No

Name

Technology

Location

Relocation

1

Satish

Sap Abap

CA

Yes

2

Satish P

Sap Bods

IL

Yes

3

Geetha

QA Manual

TX

CA,TX

4

Sushmitha

QA

NJ

NJ

5

Sanjana

Informatica

CA

CA

6

Ravi

Sap Abap

TX

Open

7

Sindhu

 Etl Tester

CA

open

​

Thank you,

 Vivek

*United Technologies and Solutions*

Phone: *213 / 784-1045*

Saint Charles, MO 63303

E-Mail: vi...@unitedtechsol.com

www.unitedtechsol.com

*Disclaimer:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited
e-mail and intended for Recruitment purpose. If you have received this
message in error or, are not interested in receiving our emails, please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and we apologize if we cause any
inconvenience.