HI

This is Tom from ExterNetworks.

I got your information from monster.com and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 908-751-0637. Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Job Title   : Salesforce Quality Engineer*

*Location   : Indianapolis, IN *

*Duration   : 12+ Months*

Job Description

Salesforce.com is seeking a talented Quality Engineer to become part of the
IT Quality Engineering team. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge
of Software Development Life Cycle; experience in Quality Assurance
processes, methodologies, and best practices; hands-on skills with test
automation tools for functional, performance and load testing. The
candidate must be able to learn quickly, work in a fast paced team driven
environment, and have the ability to communicate well with cross functional
teams.

*Required Skills/Experience: *

• 3+ years experience in Software development and/or quality engineering
(data-driven, white box test automation and system level testing)

• 2+ years of experience with Databases and SQL

• 2+ years of programming experience in Java.

• 2+ years’ experience with an automation scripting language, Java Script,
J-Unit and/or Selenium, Perl.

• 2+ years of experience with J2EE Technologies (e.g. JSP, Servlets, EJB,
Web Services, SOA)

• 2+ years of experience in testing and/or developing Enterprise
Integration Systems and Financial applications.

• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.

• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding
attention to detail.

• Expert ability to write clear and concise test documents and automation
scripts

• Bachelor's Degree in CS or any engineering discipline.

*Desired Skills: *

• Experience in testing Salesforce application.

• Experience in multi-platform testing (Windows, UNIX, LINUX)

• Experience in delivering engineering applications using agile/scrum
methodology

• Familiar with Open Source Automation Frameworks

The main qualities  is looking for with the Salesforce QE position is
someone who has done automated testing with Salesforce. Experience with
Force.com and/or Java is desired. The candidates will be required to take
the force.com developer test or a Java developer test depending on their
skill set.

Interview Process:

- 1 or 2 Webex/GoTo Meeting Interviews for non-local candidates. If local,
an onsite may be requested. There will also be a test that is conducted and
will need to be completed by candidates.

- Candidates MUST be able to sit onsite for the duration of the contract.
Remote candidates will not be considered for this role.

*Thank you*

*Tom Martin **| **ExterNetworks Inc* *|* *Recruiter*
Direct: 908-751-0637 Office: 908-751-0650 x 1004 • Fax: 908-751-0669

10 Corporate Place South, STE 105 • Piscataway, NJ 08854

 www.ExterNetworks.com • tmar...@externetworks.com