Hi,

Good Morning.

Please go through the below position . If you are comfortable please send
me updated resume with the details at *jav...@dizercorp.com
<jav...@dizercorp.com>*

*Title                       : Technical Project Manager*

*Location               : Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration              : 6+ Months*

*Experience         : Minimum 8 years*

*Interview            :Face to Face*

*Reuirement*

The successful candidate must demonstrate successful previous experience
leading large, complex, cross-team software development projects.   This
candidate must have the ability to quickly come up to speed on our project,
and partner with the Manager and Product Owner on scope, budget, reporting,
and resourcing.

Requirements

1.       10+ years Senior PM experience

2.       5+ years leading Agile projects

3.       Strong interpersonal skills, allowing for natural interaction with
high end developers, BA’s, and QA testers, and project stakeholders.

4.       Outstanding planning and analysis skills, allowing for insightful
direction on accomplishment of key project goals.

5.       Strong written and communication skills, allowing them to clearly
report on project issues and status in a variety of forums.

6.       Poise under pressure, allowing them to interact professionally
with senior management on a variety of project topics.

7.       Clear leadership characteristics, allowing them to advocate for
team causes, and to rally the team around important issues and
deliverables.

*Javeed Ahmed*

*Business Development Executive-staffing*

1912 Mentor Ave., Painesville, OH 44077

Dir:   216-452-9198

Off:  440-368-0200 x 258 |  Fax: 732 377 8039

jav...@dizercorp.com <sati...@dizercorp.com> | www.dizercorp.com

*Catch me live on Gtalk:*  javeeda025

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you do
not wish to receive our e-mails in future or have received this e-mail in
error then please reply to the sender with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
include your email address or domain/aliases to be removed. Inconvenience
is sincerely regretted.