*Allied Informatics  *is a professional service organization helping
customers create synergies of information through the use of leading edge
software applications. To know more about *Allied Informatics  *please
visit us at www.alliedinformatics.com

*Job Title                                :  Sr. Business Analyst with
Healthcare & MMIS Exp*

*Location                                :  Jefferson City, MO *

*Duration                               :  **6-9 months*

*Job Description*

The *Senior Business  Analyst*  will develop alternatives for solutions to
problems and, where appropriate, assists in implementing improved or new
business processes or automated systems.

Additional duties include:

·         Develops 'As Is' and 'To Be' models as part of re-engineering
projects Identify business processes affected by CMS Seven Conditions and
Standards

·         Identify and document deficiencies in existing healthcare
administration business processes and information systems

·         Develop gap analyses and transition plans

·         Responsible for interfacing with Client and business users

·         Facilitate technical training, discovery, and assessment sessions
with subject matter experts

*Minimum Qualifications *

·         Bachelor's Degree

·         Minimum 3 years of state MMIS experience in the claims business
area

·         Experience managing an MMIS procurement process

·         Understanding of MITA Framework

·         Ability to apply industry best practices and future state/federal
mandates to procurement documents and process

·         Previously participated on large, complex system projects

·         MMIS requirements development experience

*Additional Qualifications*

·         Must have excellent written and verbal communication,
problem-solving and customer service skills

·         Understanding of entire Medicaid Procurement life cycle

·         Healthcare and Medicaid experience is strongly preferred

Thanks,

*Omer Hussain*

*Allied Informatics, Inc.*

1815 Satellite Blvd. Suite 302

Duluth, GA 30097 USA

Phone: 770-246-9800 ext : 109 I D: 678-710-8104 I Fax: 770-246-9098

Email: o...@alliedinformatics.com <kal...@alliedinformatics.com>  I URL:
www.alliedinformatics.com