Hi

Please do send your resumes to http://bit.ly/1zfsHw3 /  6552c...@opayq.com
<http://bit.ly/1zfsHw3>

<http://bit.ly/1zfsHw3>*email : 6552c...@opayq.com <6552c...@opayq.com>*

We are presently seeking to fill multiple positions with one of our
client *Salesforce
Administrator* Job opportunities for 6 months Contract located in *Bay
Area, CA*

If this opportunity interests you, I urge you to email me your updated
resume in word-format with your phone number and the best time to call you.

Please find the job description mentioned below, feel free to call me or
email me if you have any further questions.

*Position Title:  Salesforce Administrator*

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

*Location:  Bay Area, CA*

Note: Applicant Local to Bay Area is preferred and non-local to Client
location and willing to apply for this position and if the Candidate get
selected, need to relocate on his own expenses.

*Interview Mode: Phone Hire / if required may have Skype*

*Job Description:*

·         The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for owning,
developing, and executing the day-day configuration, reporting, training,
support, maintenance and overall improvement of the CRM platform.

·         Will work closely with internal and external partners and
participate in all phases of new implementations including planning, design
of the application, configuration, development and coding of custom
objects, fields and integration points.  Works cross functionally with
internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Customer
Support, Operations, Client Services, Product and Marketing) to ensure that
Salesforce supports business requirements.

*Primary Responsibilities Include:*

·         Provide day-to-day end-user support (including system
configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) and work with SFDC
Steering Committee to establish  and implement best practices with regards
to release management, system maintenance, configuration, development,
testing, data integrity, etc.

·         Perform administrator functions such as user management,
profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses,
capacity and storage management

·         Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts
workflows and approvals, create and maintain custom objects, object
relationships, standard and custom  fields.

·         Work with end users to provide best practices and tips on
Salesforce usage including training, documentation and support as necessary.

·         Customize reporting and dashboards for various teams, provide
reports and report training

·         Manage and maintain third party apps including Financial Force
and  Market to and making recommendations on tools that will provide better
user experiences and  efficiencies.

·         Stay Current with Salesforce releases and corresponding
documentation and provide new functionality and solutions as needed.

·         Establish and implement best practices: system maintenance,
security, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.

*Required:* *Salesforce ADM 201 certification is Mandatory.*

*Thanks & Regards*

*J**ason*

*email : 6552c...@opayq.com <6552c...@opayq.com>*