*anil.ku...@damcosoft.com <anil.ku...@damcosoft.com>*
*212-389-9503 Ext 204*

*Hi,*
*Hope you are doing Great*

*Positions:   Database Developer (MYSQL)*

*Start:          Immediate*

*Location:   Vienna, VA*

*Experience: 8 to 10 years*

*Visa:           GC/Citizen only*

We are looking for someone strong with database development with stored
procedures, triggers, SQL,database fundamentals, query optimization,
testing and validation of scripts and the MY SQL.

- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical
discipline

- Minimum of 8 years of SQL Server database development experience

- Expert at troubleshooting MySQL related issues (lock contention, high
load, slow queries, performance, etc) and identifying root causes

- A background with designing databases in the Insurance domain would be a
plus.

*We can consider candidates with strong MS SQL experience and who have some
familiarity with MySQL Database.*

*Thanks and Regards*
*ANIL KUMAR **[image: Description: Description: Description:
regards-thumb8083555]*

*Ph No : 212-389-9503  Ext. 204*

*Email i.d : anil.ku...@damcosoft.com <anil.ku...@damcosoft.com>*

*Website : www.damcosoft.com <http://www.damcosoft.com>*