Hi,

Currently we are looking for *“Senior Oracle Functional Lead HCM
Consultant”. *The requirement details are given below.

 *Job Title: Senior Oracle Functional Lead HCM Consultant*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 9-12++ months*

*Start: ASAP*

*Job Description*

*Responsibilities: *This is a full, new implementation of all the core
Oracle HRMS modules. We need the 1st person to start asap as the functional
HCM Lead. Interviews ASAP, ideally tomorrow, and we want someone to start
within a week, maybe 2 if we must. After we fill this, then the other
functional resources and then the tech team. FYI, this is all inclusive and
local candidates is a preference

 We need a Senior Oracle HR functional Lead consultant who can lead a new
implementation of the Core HRMS modules. . This resource and team will be
implementing a number of the core HR modules including, Self Service, OAB,
iRecruitment and a few others. Candidate should have excellent
communication skills and be able to work closely with business team on all
of support needs. The general tasks that the candidate will be expected to
perform are:-

·         Analyze, design, configure and test Oracle HRMS enhancements and
self-service framework personalization to support business processes

·         Analyze and document designs for custom interfaces, fast formula
and other extensions for Oracle HRMS

·         Provide troubleshooting and problem solving support for business
ongoing needs

·         Work with IT team on end-to-end delivery of enhancements requested

Candidate is expected to have following experience/traits:-

 Must have R12 implementation experience with a number of the Core HCM
Modules such as, OAB, Self Service, iRecruitment.  etc.

1)     Experience working with Oracle HRMS configurations, extensions,
customizations and integrations

2)     Excellent communication skills and ability to work on design to
deploy aspect of deliverables

*Best Regards,*

*Bhanu Pratap Singh*

Sr. Recruiter