*anil.ku...@damcosoft.com <anil.ku...@damcosoft.com>*
*212-389-9503 Ext 204*

*Hi,*
*Hope you are doing Great*

*We had 2 interviews, both rejected.  Knowing that, you would also know
that we chose our 2 strongest, so please only send a true competitor
knowing that the candidate needs to exceed those interviewed.  Only true
genuine experience and a serious candidate at a management level need be
sent.  *

THE POSITIONS ARE STILL OPEN.  They interviewed 2 of our guys and 2 from
another vendor but rejected all. the CLIENTS NEED SOMEONE WITH CORE
EXPERIENCE ON ETL TESTING

*Job Title: ETL QA *

*Location: Charlotte, NC 28277*

*Start Date: Immediate*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Required skills*

5+ years’ QA experience

Strong logical and analytical thinking

Strong SQL knowledge and experience

Strong communication skills – role will have interaction with external
customers

3+ years of ETL testing on data warehousing projects

Knowledge of ETL and data warehouse testing techniques

Knowledge of data warehouse architecture and terminologies

Experience with automation testing

Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced,
dynamic environment

*Preferred / Nice to Have*

Experience with IBM’s healthcare data model

Experience working in UNIX environment

Experience working with any ETL Tools

Experience working with various databases

Experience working with Fitnesse automated testing suite

Experience working on Agile development projects

*Thanks and Regards*
*ANIL KUMAR **[image: Description: Description: Description:
regards-thumb8083555]*

*Ph No : 212-389-9503  Ext. 204*

*Email i.d : anil.ku...@damcosoft.com <anil.ku...@damcosoft.com>*

*Website : www.damcosoft.com <http://www.damcosoft.com>*