Hi Folks,

I have the below opportunity for you.If you are suited and interested in
this position If yes, request you to please send me your most updated
resume and also contact so that we can discuss your availability, work
status, rate etc.I look forward to your earliest response

*Candidates must have contact info when you present them to me. Job Title:
SAP HANALocation: Peoria, ILDuration: 1+ Year Contract*

*MUST BE ABLE TO:*
Translating Functional Specifications into Technical Specifications
Translate Business KPIs into HANA models
Design & Creation of HANA Attributes views
Design & Creation of HANA Analytic views
Design & Creation of HANA Calculation views
Validating and documenting test results for data model
Managing Modeling Content
Configuring the Information Modeler
Creating Schemas, Manage Schema Mapping
Design the Information Models for HANA
Define and implement security and Dynamic Analytics Privileges
Creating and maintaining UI5 screens for data entry to custom HANA tables
Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong problem solving and
analytical skills, and good interpersonal skills.
Ability to work and share knowledge in a team environment.
Ability to work with minimal management input.

*OTHER REQUIREMENTS:*
Expert knowledge of the full software development lifecycle, SAP HANA Live
and SLT data replication: from business/systems analysis, through
requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to
development, testing and delivery.
Expert ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to
resolve issues.
Expert knowledge of SAP HANA Live and SLT including ability to define the
type of data storage offerings (in memory and disk) supported by the HANA
and design solutions to meet requirements
Expert knowledge and deployment experience of HANA technology including but
not limited to:
Ability to design complex data models in HANA that assimilate data from
multiple sources system ( SAP and non-SAP) to effectively/efficiently solve
business requirements,
Ability to rapidly define requirements and build proof of concepts HANA
models,
Ability to utilize SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) for real-time (and
non-real time) data replication from SAP ERP or non-SAP systems.
Ability to develop and support UI5 input screens for custom HANA tables
desirable.

*EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE*:
Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer
engineering or related field required.

Regards,
Junaid Mohammed
IT Technical Recruiter