Hi,

Please send resumes to *jac...@avanceservices.com
<jac...@avanceservices.com>* or call me on my number *732 276 9933 Ext :
497*

Greetings from Avance Consulting,

We have an urgent opening for *Middleware Administrator* at Kettering, OH.
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you or anyone
from your network would be interested for the below position.

*Oracle EBS/ERP Program Manager*
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 12 months Contract

* Required Skills:*

   - Overall 15+ years of experience with 10+ years in Oracle EBS/ERP
   applications.
   - Excellent project management skills with detailed understanding of
   SDLC methodologies, with ability to hold self and project resources
   accountable for deliverables
   - Acts as key technical/functional liaison between Customer & Project
   team, internal customers and developers, ensure project requirements are
   clearly understood and documented; appropriate technical solutions are
   proposed, tested and implemented in a timely and cost effective manner.
   - Partners effectively with Customer to manage execution and control,
   produces solid documentation re: changes and control processes as
   appropriate.
   - Facilitates resource planning, recommending or procuring resources to
   address specific project needs.
   - Ability to coach and share knowledge with project and team; can
   educate and communicate expertise in knowledge that is appropriate and
   easily understood by both technical and functional team members.
   - Develops and produces metrics and reports to leadership to illustrate
   project status, schedule adherance, risk register, etc
   - Ability to propose enhancements to procedures and team structures to
   ensure timely and cost effective solutions and staffing models are utilized
   globally.
   - Outstanding written and verbal communications; ability to communicate
   complex technical matters to all levels of leadership, aligning
   communication style to the needs of the customer
   - Good judgment when addressing business requests, responding to
   inquiries, escalating matters, etc.
   - Strong quantitative and analytical skills

--

Best Regards,

*Jack Smith *

Talent Acquisition

+1 732 276 9933 *Ext :* 497

jac...@avanceservices.com

*I am Hiring. We pay upto $2000 for Referrals. See all my Jobs *
<http://www.wisestep.com/Jobs/JobSearchResults.aspx?q=&rid=1133&utm_source=EmailSignature&utm_medium=Sanjaykumar>

<http://www.avanceservices.com/>

www.avanceservices.com

Avance Consulting | 29 Walter Hammond Pl | Waldwick NJ 07463 |

*Disclaimer:*
This e-mail communication and any attachments to it are confidential and
privileged to Avance Consulting and are strictly intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please notify the
sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message along with all
attachments there to.