Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing well.

*I have an urgent requirement and its a sure closure Position, So, Please
help me with getting the suitable consultant.*

*Please forward your profile to my email id*: *ran...@aitrg.com
<ran...@aitrg.com>*

*Position: Campaign Operation Manager- Activation*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Duration: 6 Months*

*Detailed JD:*

*Skills Required:*- *Campaign Operation Manager- Activation*

*Job description:*

Enables and Enhances digital marketing  solution delivery for Acxiom
clients / prospects by providing digital media campaign resource
coordination, best practices and knowledge of vendor landscape.  Serves as
a liaison and coordinator among client, Market Client Management, Acxiom
Delivery groups, vendors and media partners. Maintains a current
understanding of client's business needs in context to Acxiom solution
capabilities.  Applies knowledge of client's business needs to digital
marketing campaign delivery  and solution enhancements. Consults with
clients on campaign as well as solution modifications; initiates
solution/campaign changes for Acxiom’s digital marketing delivery. Drives
practical innovation in solution delivery while keeping all affected
parties informed. Scope includes multiple clients or client with multiple
Lines of Business with medium to high complexity.

Thanks & Regards,

*Ranjit Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter*

*American IT Resource Group, Inc.*

*1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumberg, IL - 60173*

*Desk: 630-701-6011*

*Email: **ran...@aitrg.com* <ancil.step...@aitresourcegroup.com>

*Gtalk: aitranjit*

*www.aitrg.com* <http://www.aitrg.com/>

*Find exclusive requirements with us on one click :*
<http://pretyum.com/index.php/home/registration>

*Note: Under Bills. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header*