• Medium to complex SQL Queries using T-SQL Code to develop stored
procedures, functions, triggers, views
• Must be well versed with Data Definition Language (DDL), Data
Manipulation Language (DML) and Transaction Control Language (TCL)
Austin TX
1 year contract
GC/Citizen

Data Migration
• Proficient in Designing and Implementing Complete Conversion Framework
• Proficient in Designing , configuration and implementing ETL Packages
using SSIS
• Proficient in Designing and developing Medium to Complex - SSRS reports
• Proficient in performing data profiling in the source database to
identify patterns.
• Ability to lead data quality analysis / data profiling, and produce data
quality assessment reports (and baseline).
• Ability to maintain and enhance automation scripts in PowerShell.
• Proficient in creating and publishing reports to SSRS
• Proficient in Data Mapping documentation/ tool based (ER Studio)
• Proficient in Developing data masking procedures
• Working experience with Data Modeling tools - ER studio or Erwin

Documentation
• Ability to conduct Data migration mapping sessions, and produce Technical
Specification documents along with data mapping matrix between the legacy
and the line of business database for business function replacement.

Support
• Ability to conduct and lead formal Data Mapping, documentation and code
review sessions.
• Troubleshoot and fix migration issues, and perform defect fixes
• Support conversion team members / business on data analysis methods and
trends.

Experience Required
• 5- 8 Years of experience in T-SQL development

Special Requirements
• The Candidate must be able to understand high level documents and data
model diagrams.
• The candidate must be able to understand legacy data structures, the data
model, and data mapping documents and translate business rules into T SQL
scripts.
• Previous experience working in Retirement, DMV, Child and Family Services
domain is preferred
• Prior experience in migrating data to Microsoft Dynamics CRM environments
is preferred
Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.