Hi Professional,

Hope you are doing Good..!

I have an urgent opening on*  ETL Lead Developer` *Position with my client.
Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and
availability date.

*Requirement details:*

*Title             : ETL Lead Developer*

*Location*      *: **Denver, Co*

*Duration     : Long Term*

Technical Skills & Knowledge:

*Mandatory Skills**:* *Strong Informatica background preferred. If they
have Pentaho PDI as well a huge plus*

*Responbilites:*

Databases:                     Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL Development, Advanced
SQL

Tools/Development:       Pentaho, Ab Initio, C#, CoSort, FACT

Systems:                          Linux (Red Hat), Sun Solaris, HPUX, MS
Windows

Scripting:                         KShell, BASH, Perl

Report writing:               Hyperion and OBIE administration and report
development

Minimum 6 years experience developing high quality/ high performance system
software and enterprise-class mission critical applications.

Background in systems programming and development of multi-threaded
asynchronous applications.

Ability to architect SW solutions and communicate ideas, goals, and
recommendations confidently through written and verbal skills.

Good knowledge of operating systems concepts.

Strong background managing large data volumes in real-time and batch
applications

Thanks & Regards

Ethan William
Ph: 630-315-9512