HI

This is Tom from Metasis Information Systems.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 201 528 5326 . Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Title       : **Systems Administrator*

*Location: **Bentonville, AR*

*Duration: **: 12 Months + possible extension*

*Contract & Full time Position*

*FT: Rate is Open (H1B/GC/Citizens All Are Okay)*

We are looking for a system administrator to manage, maintain and
administer a large deployment of Captiva and Documentum systems in Windows,
Unix/Linux and DB2/SQL/Oracle environment, responsible for Interfacing with
other technical resources to ensure system availability and performance to
the enterprise standards.

*Principal Duties and Essential Job Functions:*

   - Working knowledge of Captiva and Documentum versions 6.x or 7.x
   - Candidate will be responsible for supporting Captiva, Documentum and
   related products such as xPlore, DFS/DFC, RPS, CTS etc. on different
   Operating Systems.
   - Must have experience in upgrading and migrating Captiva/Documentum 6.x
   to 7.x
   - Must have experience in supporting very large Documentum projects
   deployment.
   - Manage and setup monitors, alerts, and job schedules.
   - Perform troubleshooting, resolution, and root cause analysis on issues
   that relate to the Documentum environment
   - Provide 7x24 2nd level support for the production environment.
   - Prepare and manage the documentation required to install, support or
   upgrade all Documentum systems
   - Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written

*Nice to have:*

·         Experience with Centera to Isilon storage migration

·         Experience with DB2 to Oracle database migration

·         Experience with xCP or IBM BPM

·         Knowledge Lake Capture

·         Shell Scripting

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin