Hi,

My client is looking for *Sr. Java Engineer with Angular.JS.*

Please let me know if you are interested .

*Sr. Java Engineer with Angular.JS*

*Duration: long term 12 month+*

*Location: Boston MA*

*Start: ASAP*

*Need Heavy Financial Domain Experience*

*Must have ONE of the following: Multithreading OR  Javascript with
Angular.JS *

*SUMMARY*

•             We are seeking a hands-on Software Architect/Developer that
can be a Thought Leader as we integrate different technologies to build out
new Client Facing applications.  60% Leadership and 40% Development

•             Technologies:  Web development technologies that include *Java,
Web Services, XML/XSLT, Oracle, etc. *

•             Leadership skills:  Must have experience leading a team.
This person will be leading a team of 6 offshore consultants.

•             Must have Excellent Communication and Vendor Relationship
skills

*Technical Requirements*

•             Excellent leadership, technical, management, and systems
analysis skills

*•             Must have 8 or more years of proven object-oriented software
design and development experience*

*•             Must have 8 or more years of proven hands-on design,
development, and architecture experience in Java-based technologies*

*•             Must have 5 or more years of proven software development
experience with browser-based applications and technologies, used both by
internal users and externally on the internet*

*•             Must have 3 or more years of proven experience with such
technologies as web services, XML/XSLT, Struts Framework, log4j, Ant/Maven,
and SOA*

*•             Must have 3 or more years leading engineering teams on
complex projects*

•             Proven experience in building technology solutions to satisfy
complex business needs

•             Must possess advanced hands-on *Oracle SQL, SQL tuning, and
PL/SQL skills*

•             Must be comfortable working in a Unix and/or Linux
environment, and possess solid experience in various shell scripting
languages

•             Experience using and deploying to industry-leading
application servers *such as BEA WebLogic 9.x or above*

•             Experience with various software development methodologies,
such as RUP

•             Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline

*Thanks,*

*Bhanu Pratap Singh*

*Source InfoTech Inc.*

W: *609-917-3310*| F: 732-909-2282| Email: *bh...@sourceinfotech.com