- * Please send resume to mah...@bravensinc.com <mah...@bravensinc.com>*

   *Hi,*

   Greetings from *Bravens Inc*.

   We are looking for *CDN Engineer *to support world’s leader in providing
   IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations
   client.

   This is *6 months Contracts *based in *El Segundo, CA.*

   *Role: CDN Engineer*

   *Location: El Segundo, CA*

   *Duration: 6 months Contracts *

   *Experience : 8-12* *Years*

   *Must have skills : *

   ·         TCP/IP, OSI: In-depth knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack.
   • UNIX/Linux system administration: In-depth experience with most common
   UNIX/Linux services and system administration functions,

   ·         Content Delivery Networks (CDN):  In-depth understanding --
   and working experience

   ·         DNS: In-depth to expert level understanding and substantial
   work experience. Including global server load balancing

   ·         HTTP/1.1: In-depth understanding.

   ·         HTTP/1.1 forward/reverse proxy:  In-depth understanding.

   ·         HTTP Adaptive Bitrate video:  In-depth understanding and some
   working experience.

   ·         HTML and JavaScript: Good understanding

   ·         Compiled/JIT languages such as C++, Java, and Python :
   In-depth understanding.

   ·         LAN: In-depth knowledge of LAN administration, switches, and
   routing

   ·         WAN: Working knowledge of routing protocols in a service
   provider environment, specifically: OSPF, BGP, IS-IS.

   ·         Video:  General understanding of video distribution and OTT
   services.

   *Must have domain skills : *

   ·         Design and validate the next generation OTT video network
   architecture for high performance, availability and redundancy.

   ·         Define network architecture requirements for CDN Services ,
   evaluate current and future OTT network architecture states, and provide
   guidance and recommendations regarding Network Design best practices for
   content delivery

   *Good to have skills : *

   ·         Good communication skills and stakeholder discussions

   *Other skills : *

   ·         Media Domain Knowledge

   * If you find it interesting do send the following details and attach
   your updated resume with the same.*

   *Checkpoint*

   *Full Name of the Candidate*

   *Contact number*

   *Email ID & Skype ID*

   *Salary/Rate*

   *Current Location*

   *Openness to relocate OR Travel*

   *Total years of experience*

   *Reason for Change*

   *Availability/Notice Period*

   *Highest Educational qualification with Year of Passing and Institute*

   *Certifications if any*

   *Immigration Status - If H1B- name of the employer and H1B Validity*

   *Best Time to reach for a pre-screen/Interview*

   *Thanks and regards... *

   *Mahesh Misar | Bravens Inc. |*

   *Lead Talent Acquisition |*

   *Contact**:** 786-629-6262 • Fax: 281 404 9091 •  *

   *E-Mail:mah...@bravensinc.com <mah...@bravensinc.com> |Yahoo IM/ Gtalk:
   mahesh.bravens*

   *14111 Robert Paris CT, Suite 105, Chantilly, VA 20151*•
   - www.linkedin.com/pub/mahesh-misar-2-k-lion/42/7b4/106/

          [image: Description: Description: Description: E-Verify
   Logo_Small]                                           [image:
   image004.png]

   *[An E-Verified Company] | ‘Certified Minority Owned Business’*
   this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are
   currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or
   alias email addresses.*

   *Please consider the "Environment" before printing this Email
   unless Mandatory *