Hi,

My client is looking for *Lead Oracle DBA.*

Please let me know if you have anyone.

Client :: TransUnion

role :: Lead Oracle DBA

MOI:: T + S

Location:: Chicago, IL
Strat :: ASAP

Duration:: 12 months

No H1B’s

The Oracle Database Administrator DBA will need to manage multiple projects
simultaneously and make the best decision in the moment in the long-term
for our clients. Key responsibilities will span two areas: Analyses and
Support.

*Qualifications:*

·         At least 7 years of Oracle DBA, OCP is preferred, *Exadata and
GoldenGate experience* is a must.

·         Thorough knowledge of Oracle, RAC, Data Guard and Grid Control.

·         Industry certified.

·         Understanding of advanced physical database design concepts like
database partitioning, denormalization, buffer pool tuning, and index
optimization.

·         The candidate is viewed as an expert in database analysis and
development. Undertakes complex database projects requiring additional
specialized technical knowledge.

·         Makes well-thought-out decisions on complex or ambiguous database
issues. Coordinates with users to determine requirements.

·         Ensures that database changes are successfully implemented and
verified. Establishes and communicates common database goals and directions
for the project team.

·         Acts as a source of direction, training and guidance for less
experienced staff.

·         Excellent knowledge of SQL.

·         Fully cognizant of a project lifecycle and where database
administration services fits in.

·         Good written and verbal communications skills.

·         Ability to manage concurrent projects to plan.

·         *Must have experience functioning as a lead on projects.*

·         Demonstrated ability to execute and perform timely follow-up to
ensure customer satisfaction.

·         Ability to instill quality in every aspect of the job function.

*--------*

*Thanks,*

*Satya*

*Source InfoTech Inc.*

*3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820*

W: *609-917-3310*| F: 732-909-2282| Email: *sa...@sourceinfotech.com*
<bh...@sourceinfotech.com> | Website: *www.sourceinfotech.com*
<http://www.sourceinfotech.com/> |

This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with
REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list