Greetings from TekServices!!!!

Hope you are doing great!!

I am *Asha N*, Business Development Executive with *TekServices *- a
Georgia based company and I would like to present a few of my excellent
resources who are rolling out of the projects and are available
immediately. I would like to connect with you to check if you have any
contract openings that suits my candidates. Please feel free to contact me
with the requirements so that I can send you their detailed profiles.

*Name*

*Title*

*Experience*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

Karthik Reddy

Hadoop Developer

6 years

Atlanta GA

OPEN

Immediate

Nalini K

Selenium Tester

7 years

Atlanta GA

Only GA

Immediate

Charan Teja

NetApp Storage

8 years

Atlanta GA

OPEN

Immediate

Vamshi T

Sr SQL DBA

8 Years

Houston TX

OPEN

2 weeks

Sindhuja

Sr SQL DBA

8 Years

Atlanta GA

OPEN

Immediate

Brahma Rao

SQL DBA/Developer

10+ years

Minneapolis MN

Only MN

2 Weeks

Lingesh

Business Analyst

8 years

Cincinnati OH

OPEN

2 weeks

Apurva

WebSphere Admin

7+ years

Wilson NC

OPEN

2 weeks

Regards,

Asha N

Business Development Executive

Tek services

5655 Peachtree Parkway, Suite 212, Norcross GA 30092

Tel: 678-990-7777  Ext:406 | Email: a <http://ku...@ftc.bz/>
s...@teakservices.com <http://ku...@ftc.bz/>