Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at

*vis...@diverselynx.com <vis...@diverselynx.com>Job Title    : OFSAA
DeveloperLocation    : Edison, NJDuration    : 12+ MonthsRelevant
Experience (in Yrs)    5-7 yearsTechnical/Functional Skills     *
•    Strong knowledge on OFSAAI
•     Strong Knowledge on OFSAA Solution – Ops risk & OFSAA Forms Framework
•    Good Knowledge in Core Java, JSP, Servlet
•    Strong Knowledge in DBMS and PL/SQL.
•    Good Knowledge on Data Modelling using Erwin tool, Data Migration
Activity
•    Proficiency in Data ware house technology(ETL, Reporting)
•    OFSAA Metadata Migration
•    Good Knowledge about Slowly Changing Dimension(SCD) Component

*Experience Required   *
•    Very good experience in Implementation, Migration, Customization,
Production Support of OFSAAI on large data volumes / reporting environment
•    Liaise with the Oracle product management and engineering teams to:
ü  Determine the design approach for OFSAA product gaps;
ü  Confirm any priority product enhancements are properly communicated and
incorporated in the roadmap where possible;
ü  Conduct periodic design reviews and provide recommended OFSAA
implementation practices;
ü  Communicate overall product roadmap and direction and suggest new
features;
•    Provide OFSAA guidance and participate in the overall design of the
OFSAA application;
•    Participate in the decision making process for OFSAA system changes
and design

*Thanks & Regards,Vishal Singh | Diverse Lynx LLC*
Contact: 732-452-1006 Ext-417 | Email: vis...@diverselynx.com
Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh | Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254
“for our open requirements, please visit Diverselynx Jobs