Hi,

My client is looking for *UI Developer.*

New roles with Everyday Health. Client may ask for onsite interview. So
close-by located candidates are required.

*UI Developer (3 positions)*

*Location NYC*

*Duration 6+ months*

Responsibilities:

    Work closely with our design and tech teams to create engaging, next
level products

    Collaborate with other developers to maintain standards and create a
re-usable codebase

    Anticipate business needs and propose efficient technology solutions to
requirements

    Create clean, semantic markup in line with current best practices

    Create elegant and performant client-side application code

    Implement design layouts in code to the pixel and for various platforms
and browsers

*Qualifications:*

    Forward thinking, with an eye to code for performance, scalability, and
maintainability

    Working knowledge of SEO best practices for website development

    Strong command of web standards, CSS and cross-browser compatibility.

    Strong knowledge of object-oriented Javascript

    Experience with modern client-side scripting frameworks (Backbone,
Angular, React/Flux)

    Experience with modern CSS precompilers (Less, Sass/Scss, stylus)

    Experience integrating with CMS and MVC web frameworks (Yii, Laravel,
Wordpress, Drupal)

    Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban etc..

    Responsive design strategies and tactics

Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

 Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: