Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find the below Bench consultants for your daily requirements. Do let
me know if you have any contract opportunities for them.

send me all your Direct Client requirements.*

If you wish to talk to any one of these candidates, feel free to call me at
609 232 8708

*Name*

*Skill*

*Availability*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Sahiti*

*JAVA*

*Immediate*

*CA*

*CA,TX*

*Pranati*

*SAS*

*Immediate*

*IL*

*Open*

*Vishwa*

*Java*

*Immediate*

*VA*

*Open*

*Vamsi*

*UI Developer*

*Immediate*

*WA*

*Open*

*Harshini*

*UI Developer*

*Immediate*

*PA*

*East Coast*

*Vishnu*

*Java*

*Immediate*

*NJ*

*Open*

*Hriday*

*JAVA*

*Immediate*

*WA*

*Open*

*Sravan*

*Hadoop*

*Immediate*

*IL*

*Open*

*Ram*

*Sybase/Sql DBA*

*Immediate*

*NJ*

*Open*

*Prasanth*

*ATG*

*Immediate*

*TX*

*TX*

*Rajiv*

*SAP BO*

*2 Weeks*

*RI*

*CA*

*Shravya*

*UI Developer*

*Immediate*

*MA*

*Open*

*Sai*

*UI Developer*

*Immediate*

*NJ*

*Open*

*Manju*

*QA*

*Immediate*

*OH*

*Open*

*Pallavi*

*QA*

*2 Weeks*

*VA*

*VA/DC*

*Akshata*

*QA*

*Immediate*

*MN*

*MN*

*Sandhya*

*QA*

*Immediate*

*IL*

*IL*

*SH*

*Java*

*Immediate*

*MA*

*Open*

*RR       *

*Oracle DBA*

*Immediate*

*NJ*

*Open*

 Our consultants are available for Corp- Corp Positions.

Thanks

David
Software Technology, Inc
Website: www. <http://www.software-technology.org/>stiorg.com