Hi,

My client is looking for *IOS Developer.*

Please let me know if you are interested.

*Title:: IOS Developer*

*Location:: Creve Coeur, MO*

*MOI:: T + S [Need someone in or close to MO]*

*Duration:: 6 months*

*Client Name:: Monsanto*

*No H1B’s*

Requirement::

*What you will do:*

·         Demonstrate passion and ownership by embracing all aspects of
software development: analysis, development, testing and deployment.

·         Be curious and proactive. Learn something new every day.

·         Be ego-less! Ask for help, be willing to admit what you don’t
know and willing to receive and give constructive feedback.

·         Collaborate closely with team members and business community.

·         Think through hard problems and work with a team to make them
reality.

·         Take pride in software craftsmanship, diving deep into code and
constantly innovating.

*What you should be awesome at:*

·         Consuming new technologies with relentless desire

·         Customer engagement including ideation, design thinking, and
seeking rapid feedback

·         Mobile development (Swift, Objective C, lifecycle of iOS apps,
knowledge of Apple's Human Interface Guidelines)

·         *Experience with iOS development concepts like
Internationalization, peripheral integration, enterprise deployment, Core
Data, Core Bluetooth, mobile application security, testing automation*

·         Modern web development (e.g., HTML5, JavaScript, AngularJS,
Backbone)

·         System design with SOA/REST/Microservices

·         Full scope test automation from unit to behavioral/functional to
integration (e.g JUnit, ScalaTest, JBehave, Cucumber)

·         Detailed technical problem solving and troubleshooting

*Bonus points for:*

·         Agriculture domain knowledge

·         Understanding of Geospatial Information Systems user and
functional experience, SDE and spatial analysis experience

·         Experience working with large data sets

·         Experience with NoSQL stores (e.g.,Cassandra,  MongoDB,
Couchbase, Neo4J)

·         Experience with search/analytics tools (e.g. ElasticSearch, Solr)

·         Cloud-first development experience with automated, continuous
delivery deployments

·         Experience with AWS or similar distributed architecture

   - Experience Developing large-scale, custom distributed software systems
   in Java, Scala and/or C#

*Why you should join us!*

·         Innovation days, hack-a-thons, networking events, and volunteer
opportunities

·         Challenging how things are done is not just encouraged, it is
expected

·         Work with other top level talent solving a wide range of complex
and unique challenges that have real world impact

·         Ongoing focus on growth through training (domain and technical)
and knowledge sharing through communities of agile teams

·         Diverse technology stacks in a forward thinking, OSS-centric
environment

·         We value autonomous, self-organizing teams allowing you to have a
real say in what you work on, who you work with, and how you work

·         Our environment values your talent over a role or title. Strength
of ideas trumps position on an org chart.

Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

 Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: