Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at

*vis...@diverselynx.com <vis...@diverselynx.com>Job Title    : ETL
ArchitectLocation    : Portland, ORDuration    : 12+ MonthsRate:
$65/hourRelevant Experience (in Yrs): 8-10 Years*
Technical/Functional Skills
Informatica, IDQ, Oracle, Unix,
Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Integration

Roles & Responsibilities
Consulting with Business Partners to define scope and requirements
Design and Developing architecture and estimates
Review and design concepts for new systems and develop high-level
Requirements Document
Documents the high-level technical design to enable the integration and
implementation of the software
Ensures the new systems architecture has a migration path from current to
future state
Ensuring compliance with architectural standards
Identifies existing system retirement candidates. Documents existing
systems' high-level functionality and architecture with appropriate IT
professionals in the Concept Phase, where applicable
Functions as project lead for the coordination
Monitor the health of program and review deliverables
Coordinate and collaboration with IT team, application and support teams
Have the technical and business acumen to work with different levels of
customer team
Exhibit Leadership qualities with customer and TCS in ETL

*Thanks & Regards,Vishal Singh | Diverse Lynx LLC*
Contact: 732-452-1006 Ext-417 | Email: vis...@diverselynx.com
Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh | Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254
“for our open requirements, please visit Diverselynx Jobs