Direct client requirement and definitely a closer if Consultant is
interested I need all these details without these I can’t submit your
profile. From 3 days I am working on this Requirement  because it is high
priority requirement and I need genuine consultant.

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. Please review the requirement and if you find it
matching your profile then send me your updated resume with check List below

*LinkedIn ID-*