Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at

*vis...@diverselynx.com <vis...@diverselynx.com>Job Title    : BO Reports
Developer using .NETLocation    : Hillsboro, ORDuration    : 06+
MonthsMandatory Technical Skills:*
•    Hands on experience in Query and analysis tools for self-service
reporting, including CAMSTAR, Enterprise Reporting access, format, and
deliver printable information
•    Experience in Data Visualization supports creation of flash/HTML
dashboards and dynamic charts and graphics with data from Business Object
universes, SQL databases, or Excel spreadsheets.
•    Experience in creating Business Object Reports using .NET
•    Strong experience in Common services for deployment and management of
Business Intelligence tools
•    Experience in Business Objects Planning and Consolidation management
tool

Duties & Responsibilities:
•  Enterprise information and Performance management,
•  Access any type of data from anywhere,
•  Creating the plans and generating the reports,
•  Data analysis and decision making based on the reports,
•  Complex to simple,
•  hierarchical levels reporting

*Thanks & Regards,Vishal Singh | Diverse Lynx LLC*
Contact: 732-452-1006 Ext-417 | Email: vis...@diverselynx.com
Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh | Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254
“for our open requirements, please visit Diverselynx Jobs