Hi,

We have multiple positions available for immediate interviews.

Please let me know if you have anyone for below role.

*BIG DATA DEVELOPERS*

*BASKING RIDGE, NJ*

*Duration: 6+months *

*Start: ASAP RESPONSIBILITIES: *Design and develop ETL data flows using
Hive / Pig.
Pre-processing using Hive and Pig.
Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed
design.
Perform analysis of data sets and uncover insights.
Maintain security and data privacy.
Implement data flow scripts using UNIX/ Hive / Pig scripting.
Propose best practices/standards.
Work with the System Analyst and development manager on a day-to-day basis
Work with other team members to accomplish key development tasks
Work with service delivery (support) team on transition and stabilization

* SKILLS: *We are looking for a Mid-Level Big Data Developers who will lead
and work on the collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing of huge sets
of data.

The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these
purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them.

Candidates will also be responsible for integrating them with the
architecture used across the company.
Individual should have expertise and at least 5 years of hands-on
experience in Java Enterprise ecosystem (Design, Development, Test, and
Deploy on Production) is required.

* EXPERIENCE:*

Hadoop/Hive/MapReduce/Pig/Sqoop/Flume (Design, Development, Test, Deploy on
Production Hadoop cluster), demonstrated ability to segment and organize
data from disparate sources and knowledge of data security and encryption
models is desirable.

Experience working with Hadoop/HBase/Hive/MRV1/MRV2 & ETL processing with
HIVE/Pig scripts is required.

Demonstrate experience in implementing UNIX scripting is required.
Any experience is health care insurance industry is a plus.

* What skills/attributes are a must have? *PIG/Hive/Hadoop MR / UNIX
scripting

* What skills/attributes are nice to have? *Experience with HBase, Talend,
NoSQL databases-Experience Apache Spark or other streaming big data
processing preferred.

Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: