Hi everyone,
Hope you're doing great there.
I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position,
if so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP.
Please respond back to ranj...@allianceit.com or call me on : 925-973-0000
ext 232

*Job Title  : Additional open Endur*
*Location   : Houston*
*Duration   : 6+ months Contract*

We have just had additional Endur needs open up in Houston, these will be 6
months to start. We are aiming to have phone screens completed Monday and
Tuesday (12/7 and 12/8) and have in person hiring day on 12/11. From a job
description perspective this is all that I have, and these are urgent, so
please source as much as you can from this
All of these roles require Endur experience and Natural gas is a MUST have

Rates on all are open and market rate

Endur configuration (4 open needs)
Looking for someone who has Endur experience, development not necessary,
just a good configuration technical background and prior Endur experience

Endur cutover (1 open need)
Endur Skilled (craft a cutover strategy) lead and good communicator v 10 or
above, the client is converting to v14 (ideally 14 would be good as well)

Endur data migration (1 open need)
Endur Skilled must have experience with v 10 or above, the client is
converting to v14 (ideally 14 would be good as well)

Endur customization developers (3 open needs)
Endur Skilled must have experience with v 10 or above, OpenLinkEndur
Development experience with (.Net, Jvl)

*Thanks & Regards*
*Ranjith*

*Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 232(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002*
*Email: ranj...@allianceit.com <ranj...@allianceit.com>