*Hiring New Team - Looking US IT Recruiter & Accounts Manager*

Title: US IT Recruiters, Accounts Manager

Location: Hyderabad, Ramanthapur

No of Position : 10-15

Salary : DOE

Experience : 1-2 Years

*Day To Day*

Experience in US recruitment (Specializing in all technologies) with proven
track record.

Managing end to end recruitment process for quality resources.
Must have used Internet extensively for searching resumes on various job
portals and social networking websites
Must have knowledge in W2/1099/Corp to Corp/OPT/CPT, Salary
Negotiation/role fitment/date of joining, Etc...

Strong communication, interpersonal, interviewing and human networking
skills

Good knowledge on IT concepts and latest trends

*About Seven Hills Software Technologies, Inc*

An IT consulting firm based in PA. Seven Hills is a value driven, qualified
source for contract, contract-to-hire & permanent staffing support for your
IT needs. Our success rate in finding qualified, compatible candidates for
our clients is the reason we are now one of the preferred technical
recruiting firms.

If you are interested to join us, please do contact at your earliest to
fill your seat :)

*SEND YOUR UPDATED RESUME WITH BELOW DETAILS at **eswa...@shstinc.com  or
mirz...@shstinc.com * <eswa...@shstinc.com>