Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at

*vis...@diverselynx.com <vis...@diverselynx.com>Job Title    : Agile
CoachLocation    : Cupertino, CADuration    : 06+ MonthsTotal Experience
Required: 8-10 years.10 years would be best Mandatory Technical Skills   *
Agile foundation with Scrum experience; can walk the talk and explain and
demonstrate with ease
At least 5 years overall experience using Agile, 10 years would be best
Experience with large projects, release planning, SAFE or other scaled
Agile methodologies
Great communicator with cross-functional teams of various roles -
development, QA, product owner, PM, etc.
Enterprise coaching experience with diverse projects, including distributed
teams
Experience knowing what process fits best (whether Scrum works, Kanban, or
a hybrid, or staying with waterfall).

Desirable Technical Skills     Agile foundation with Scrum experience
Mandatory Functional Skills
• Ability to innovate and present new ideas/solutions. Ability to handle
customer discussions effectively and interact with multiple stakeholders
• Driving efficiencies and implementing roadmap to constantly improve speed
of response
• Carry out periodic Service reviews and identify areas of service
improvement actions. Implement service improvement action plan

*Thanks & Regards,Vishal Singh | Diverse Lynx LLC*
Contact: 732-452-1006 Ext-417 | Email: vis...@diverselynx.com
Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh | Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254
“for our open requirements, please visit Diverselynx Jobs