*Role:* Project Manager

*Location:* Marlboro, Massachusetts

*Duration:*  6-9 month contract.

*MOI:* Phone then in person!!!

No H1B

We're looking for a *Project Manager with some basic SOX compliance or Risk
analysis experience*..

*We will do a telephone interview to start but all candidates must be able
to do a final in-person interview.  Please, ask all your candidates if they
can do this.*

*Experience with SOX compliance or Risk analysis experience*

Historically candidates with experience with application projects and/or
working with project teams in application systems and software development
is a plus.

*Major Duties/Responsibilities*

   - Owns delivery of technical components of IT projects from
   Initialization phase of Solution Delivery Process through to Implementation
   & Closeout.
   - Manages delivery of technical components on multiple projects of
   varying sizes.
   - Works closely with all technical functions to establish and manage
   plans to staff, specify, build, test and successfully deliver technical
   solutions.
   - Acts as liaison between technical teams.
   - Holds teams accountable for delivery.
   - Identifies and manages technical risks, issues and interdependencies
   specific to delivery of all technical components.
   - Collaborates with project manager on establishing clear expectations
   on definition of deliverables and associated delivery dates and level of
   effort (costs).
   - Creates, revises and executes the following deliverables using
   industry standard techniques as applicable, including but not limited to:
      - Project plans
      - Project re-estimates
      - Acceptance of Business Requirements and Solution Requirements
      Documents
      - Inter-sleeves handoffs
   - Special Projects as assigned.
   - Provides input to resource performance evaluations.
   - Complies with Sarbanes Oxley and PCI.

*Required Experience and Skills*

   - 5-7 years of experience in Information Technology managing multiple
   complex projects and priorities simultaneously.
   - Knowledgeable on software design, development, test and delivery
   methodologies.
   - Fluency in waterfall SDLC and development methodologies as they relate
   to delivering and implementing IT solutions required.
   - Management of project staff, preferably in a matrix environment.
   - Excellent judgment, interpersonal communication, analytical, and
   negotiation skills.
   - Ability to multi-task and alter direction easily to accommodate
   changing priorities
   - Strong people management and client relationship skills.
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
   - Ability to manage multiple priorities across various business groups.
   - Solid MS Office skills (MS Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).

   - PMP certification a plus.

   - Familiarity with financial, retail, HR or logistics systems.
   - Bachelor’s degree required.

*Regards, Parul Gupta*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone* *609 632 1299|| Email: **pgu...@sourceinfotech.com*
<pgu...@sourceinfotech.com>* || Gtalk: guptaparul...@gmail.com
<guptaparul...@gmail.com> *

your email address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be
removed. Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future
email messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same id.